Car hire tips Moraira
Good tips about car rental in Moraira. They will help you to find a car hire in Moraira, and ensure that everything runs smoothly, and you can focus on enjoying your holiday. Read: 15 tips for affordable car hire in Moraira
- Rent a car in Moraira online – In most cases it is much cheaper to book a car online, than wait to hire a car when you have landed at Alicante or Valencia Airport. If you wait to the last minute, prices will be higher, less cars to choose from, and you may have to settle for a rental car that does not fit you and your family on your holiday.
- Book your car early – As with airplane tickets it is advisable to book your car hire in Javea as soon as possible. A good rule is to book a car when you know when you are flying to Alicante or Valencia. If you book your car early on internet you will save a lot compared to if you wait until closely to departure. During holidays and festivals this is particularly important because of the lack of rental cars in Javea.
- Do not forget the size of your luggage – Many believe that the cheapest rental cars are the smallest, and this is also the car type that is ordered most of. What many do not consider is that the whole family should sit comfortably, and in addition to that it should be plenty of space for luggage. Choose a midsize car with more space. Surprisingly enough, it could be at least as cheap as a small car.
- Be prepared and save time – Make sure you bring a copy of your order on car hire in Javea, reservation number, driver’s license, passport and credit card. Car companies have high demand and very often you can experience a big queue. Do you have this ready when it’s your turn, you will save time.
- Check your car when you pick it up – This is an important. Even when you are in a hurry or feel tired, it is worth taking the time to check the car carefully. You are responsible for the damage to the car. Make sure all scratches and dents are mentioned in the contract. Otherwise, they may try to charge you for damage done by the previous tenant. Same goes for the interior. Use your mobile to make a video and take pictures around the vehicle. Then you have evidence of what condition the car was when you got it.